Learn Intermediate Mandarin Chinese (HSK3) Course A
Structured language course with lectures, quizzes, practices, projects, and HSK3 exam prep
- Preview our videos. If you can follow along, you're ready to take the lessons!
- Your Chinese should be at the "intermediate level" (B1/HSK2). If you took the HSK level 2 exam you should at least get 60%.
- Knowledge of Chinese characters is a huge plus. But if you struggle with characters, don't worry. By the end of the course you will know the 300 characters necessary to pass the HSK3 exam.
Learn the vocabulary and grammatical constructs so you can communicate more specific and complex ideas in Mandarin Chinese, and pass the HSK 3 test (Chinese language proficiency test, level 3).
Following the standard curriculum as set forth by the official HSK 3, this online course will:
- expand your vocabulary with HSK3 characters and words (e.g. 香蕉、相信、校长、热情）
- help you with correct usage (e.g. compare 又 and 再, 就 and 才, 还是 and 或者, 刚 and 刚才)
- clearly explain all 47 HSK3 grammar points to help you fulfill more advanced communicative functions
- get you more proficient with reading and writing text in Chinese characters
Ace HSK3 Test!
The course is divided into 2 halves. Lessons 1-10 is in Course A (this course), and lessons 11-20 is in Course B. After you finish both courses, you will be well prepared to take the HSK3 test.
- Chinese learner who has already achieved the "Intermediate level" (B1/HSK2)